FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All orders can be placed via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
via phone between 10a.m. – 6p.m. Mon-Fri to (470) 263-1310
- How far in advance should I place my order?
All orders require a minimum of 3 days notice. Cheesecakes are prepared fresh in small batches.
Pick up and delivery hours vary from week to week. Typically weekday pick ups are from 6pm – 8pm and weekend pick ups are from 9am – NOON. All non-delivery, free pick up areas are listed below in question 4.
- What are your required methods of payment?
All payments are made through Paypal and must be confirmed before receipt of order.
- Does Magnolia’s Cheesecakery have a store front?
We currently do not have a storefront as we are a delivery only/pick up business. We are focusing on the local market at this time, but our cheesecakes will soon be sold in collaboration with other local small business owners/specialty stores.
- Where are your delivery areas?
GEORGIA (Southside) FREE PICK-UP AREAS: Fayetteville Pavillion, Camp Creek Marketplace, Old National Highway, and Peachtree City (Kendron Village)
- delivery fees for other areas are $10 and up,
- All deliveries up to five hours are $20 per hour and will be added to cheesecake catering contracts,
- Other deliveries of six or more hours are subject to additional fees
- How long do my cheesecakes last?
Cheesecakes can be refrigerated for up to one week (if they last that long: the addiction is real, people) and can be frozen (with the toppings removed) for up to three months.
- Do you cater events?
Yes, we do! All mini cheesecakes (4 dozen minimum) require a contract and a 50% deposit due upon signing contract to secure event date.