Welcome to Magnolia’s Cheesecakery! A delivery only cheesecake bakery in Atlanta, Georgia.
Hey y’all! I’m Santresa, but you can call me San or Dr. G. I’m a Georgia bred–Georgia fed, raised in Atlanta, GA self-taught turned professional baker that started as a seriel entrepreneur (sweetspreneur here) and educator of 15 years ago. The kitchen is a haven for me and has fueled my growth into an epicurean geek.
I’m an avid baker and cook, educator, and cheesecake aficionado. As an avid learner and recipe developer I bake farm to batter confections inspired by unique flavor profiles and the city and state in which I was raised . . . Atlanta, Georgia.
From the cheesecake enthusiast to the skeptic of this creamy addiction, Magnolia’s Cheesecakery is ready to pamper your sweet tooth with aesthetically mouthwatering farm to batter confections: CHEESECAKES.
Your Cheesecake Aficionado,
– Dr. G
EXTRA BATTER . . .
- Yes, I have a doctoral degree in Organizational Leadership, so I’ve been nicknamed The Cheesecake Doctor. I’m building an entrepreneurial empire,
- I’m a go-giver! I found Cheesecake For The Cure, Inc. as a sweet way to advocate YEAR ROUND CANCER AWARENESS & THINK MORE THAN PINK,
- I’m writing and self-publishing my first two cookbooks Emotional Confections: Butter, Sweets, and Tears and Cutting Board Stories as well as my first self-care / self-wellness book May I Hold Space With You. It has been a cathartic and fattening process. Blame it on the recipe testing sessions,
- I’ve worked in the field of education and as a sweetspreneur for 15 years. My students have taught me priceless lessons in character development and leadership,
- I’m a food blogger and photographer over on Cutting Board Stories. I love oozing the layers of my creativity into food photography and long-winded musings.